WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Friday, March 25, 2011

KARA & RYAN ~ ENGAGED!!!

I am ecstatic that I was finally able to sit down and edit these photos! I was patiently (maybe not so patiently) waiting for my new laptop to arrive from Chicago. Yes, my amazing hubby purchased, set up, and overnighted it to me so that I could get my editing done :)

This beautiful couple is my amazing little sister and her hubby-to-be! I was so grateful to be able to tag along last weekend on their engagement session. I am the maid of honor in her wedding so we were lucky to book the lovely Karen Stott to photograph their special day. Karen was so sweet to let me come to their session and bring my camera :) I had the opportunity to watch, learn and snap away to get my own photos....not to mention it was such a fun day! Luckily we dodged the rain and were able to use the overcast skies to our advantage. We met in the tiny town of Brownsville, Oregon and found some amazing locations!

I have been waiting to get these photos up and I LOVE the way they turned out! I hope Kara and Ryan love them as much as I do.

Now on to the eye candy.....Warning: this is a very, very long post! I couldn't resist :)

_MG_2075

_MG_2106 bw

_MG_2131 bw

_MG_2141

_MG_2157

_MG_2169

_MG_2183

_MG_2198

_MG_2204

_MG_2210

_MG_2245 bw

_MG_2257

_MG_2283 bw

_MG_2324

_MG_2332

_MG_2338

_MG_2125

_MG_2243

Untitled-1

I seriously couldn't choose favorites because I love so many of them! Love you two bunches and I wish you all the happiness in the world :) Can't wait for your wedding day!!!

XOXO

0 comments: