WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MY BUSY LIFE....

I have been SO horrible about posting any photos lately.....especially of my own family! Shame on me!!! It's been a busy time around the Verbeke household! I have held off on any photoshoots lately due to everything else I have going on and not having enough time to devote to it :( I am hoping that will change once I get moved and get settled in. We have made the decision to move to Oregon and live near my family. I am super excited about this decision, but at the same time a bit stressed because we have to leave my husband behind for a little while so he can finish up his time in the Navy. I know everything will be fine though and God will pull us through it as a family :) For now, I wanted to just post a recent photo of each of my kiddos....they are growing up too fast and I haven't been very good at keeping up with the photos of them! I need to get my camera out more than I have been and savor all the moments I can while they are small.

_MG_1929 logo

_MG_1928 logo

0 comments: