WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Friday, March 25, 2011

MY LITTLE GIRL ~ ALL GROWN UP

With this move across the country about 4 weeks ago my poor camera and blog had been neglected. I have been letting the time get away from me and then I realized that Madison turned 4 years old on Christmas Eve and I never took her photos! UNACCEPTABLE. I couldn't believe I let 3 months pass without taking her photos. Well, this week I finally was able to find a day with great weather and a willing little girl....and she rocked it out! She is really starting to enjoy being in front of the camera and is turning into my little model. There is this great park/trail area that my mom took us to and we found a great location. I am really excited with the way these turned out!

Here is my 4 year old (who acts 14 these days) loving the camera :)

_MG_2386

This is my fave of the session....can't resist these black and whites and that perfect smile :)
_MG_2407 bw

_MG_2383

Can we say ATTITUDE....haha! Love it!
_MG_2374

_MG_2380 bw

_MG_2408 bw

Of course I had to snap one of both the kiddos together....Logan's 2 year photos will be gracing the blog in August :)

_MG_2361

0 comments: