WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Monday, March 1, 2010

UPDATE.....

I decided that today would be a day to update everyone on how my kiddos are doing! I feel like I haven't posted pics of them in quite awhile so today is the day.

Logan will be 7 months old on March 4th!!! I know, it's crazy how fast it's gone by. It's so funny because I remember thinking the same thing when Madison was this young, but you almost forget how fast time flies. At his 6 month appointment (which we actually did at 6 1/2 months), he was already 28-29 inches long and 21 pounds!!! He is in the 92% for his age. It doesn't surprise me though because Madison was off the charts until almost 1 years old. It runs in the family :) He has been spending a lot of time on his tummy lately and is now pushing up on his hands and knees! He will be crawling in no time...I need to invest in new gates for the stairs! Oh, and he has two teeth :)

Now on to Madison....our little handful! She is 3 years old and every bit the drama queen. She loves to be loud and rambunctious and run all over the place...normal 3 year old behavior. We have now pretty much conquered the potty training craziness. There were ups and downs, but we have gotten through it all and she is doing soooo well now. Only two accidents in about three weeks :)

All in all, we are doing great and the kids are amazing!

Untitled-2

Sitting up all by himself...
_MG_5832

Madison and her new friend, Saidey...
Untitled-3

0 comments: