WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I HEART FACES: "HILARIOUS OUTTAKES"

This week over at i heart faces it's a "Hilarious Outtakes" theme. Fun, fun, fun!!! I had a hard time choosing photos for this challenge, but I narrowed it down to these. We were able to enter 5 photos for this week.

This was during a fun 3 year old shoot for my daughter and I believe she was mid sentence...
_MG_4506 copy

My husband being goofy and this was mid taking his shirt off!
_MG_0351

My daughter has somehow learned how to cross one eye in and she thinks it's hilarious! So do I :)
_MG_4912

Again, my hubby being the goofball that he is...
IMG_7995

Lastly, this was during a recent family shoot for my stepsister...her son decided it was a great time to relieve himself in the grass!!!! Of course I had to get a shot of that!
_MG_5532 copy

Check out the other great and hilarious entries for this week!

1 comments:

Coley March 23, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Oh my that last one is priceless. He's gonna hate you when he's a teenager!!! :)