WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Friday, March 5, 2010

I HEART FACES: "FIX IT FRIDAYS"

This week flew by and it's already "Fix It Friday" over at i heart faces!!! Yay...these are so fun for me. So here we go...

Here is the original photo:
4405782073_0f94c066da_b

And here is my edited version:
fix4

1. Adjusted levels to bright the photo up a bit.
2. Used Healing Brush to get rid of a few spots on his face.
3. Coffeeshop perfect portrait action used at 100%
4. PW's loverly and ethereal action used at about 80%
5. MCP's eyes that pop action used at 100%
6. Used dodge tool on his face to lighten a bit more.
7. Decreased saturation of the Reds in the Hue/Saturation menu to make his face less red.
8. Ran MCP's burnt edges action twice.
9. PW's warmer action used at 100%
10. Distressed texture overlay placed and erased off of his skin.

And that is it! Head on over and check out the other great fixes for today!

0 comments: