WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

SUNDAY FUNDAY......

Well, yesterday was interesting and spent waiting in the hospital while my husband had a CT Scan to find out he had sprained his neck. All is well and he is doing fine, but he has to rest the next few days. So, today we had no plans and just lounged around the house. It was a great excuse to get the camera out and get new photos of the kids....shame on me for not doing it more often! Logan is 7 months old now and about ready to take off crawling! Madison is rambunctious as ever and full of life! Here are my two loves.....

Triptych template

He chews everything!
_MG_5893 copy

love those big blue eyes...
_MG_5897 copy

Madison is more into making funny faces right now instead of just smiling at the camera!
Triptych template 2

chunky little man :)
Untitled-4

0 comments: