WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

MY LIFE......

It has been a long time since I last posted photos of my own family! I have been so busy with working full-time again and trying to keep up with my passion!!! I did take a few recent photos of my hubby and kiddos the other day that I would love to share....these three people are my life!

I love this man!
_MG_0084 copy

_MG_0344 copy

She sure is a crazy girl :)
_MG_0346 copy

Riding in his new wagon that he got for his birthday!
_MG_0349 copy

_MG_0342 copy

0 comments: