WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

BIRTHDAY BOY......

If this little guy looks familiar, it's because he was featured on my blog a few months back! Mark Anthony is turning 1 at the end of this month so this time we got to have a cupcake smash for his 1st birthday :) He is such a cutie pie and he is almost walking! He has such big brown eyes and the best smile! I had so much fun with Mark and can't wait for another session with him....I hope you love these images Kimberly :)

_MG_0108 copy

Love the look on his face!
_MG_0162 copy

_MG_0104 bw

_MG_0187 copy

_MG_0197 bw

0 comments: