WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

GORGEOUS SENIOR {Warren Township High School}.....

This amazingly gorgeous high school senior has graced my blog before and she came back for her full session yesterday! I was beyond ecstatic to work with Paige again...she is fun, outgoing, personable, up for anything, and did I mention she is GORGEOUS :) She is my Senior Rep and has been working so hard to get some new clients in the door for me....I can't thank you enough Paige for your enthusiasm! I had some ideas in mind and I am so happy we were able to work a few of them out! She made everything easy for me....I barely have to tell her to do anything (she is such a natural model) and I must say that she rocks the serious look!!! I had a blast for those few hours and we were able to create some beautiful images for Paige and her family.

I always have a hard time narrowing down which images to post because there are a bunch that I love! I told Paige that I would put maybe 10 on the blog...well that idea was thrown out the window because there are definitely more than 10 here :) So, be prepared for a long post!

Paige and Karen, thank you so much for everything! I feel blessed to have met the two of you and know that we will be forever friends :) I hope you love these images and there are more to come soon! Paige, I hope you have an AMAZING senior year and I just know that you will accomplish anything and everything your heart desires!

Untitled-7

_MG_9838 copy

I just love the colors in these!
Untitled-4

_MG_9821

Untitled-6

She has such a great smile :)
_MG_9593 copy

I couldn't decide if I liked the the chocolatey black & white or the color version better...love them both for different reasons!
Untitled-2

These purple wildflowers are amazing!
_MG_9539 copy

She has the prettiest eyes too!
Untitled-3

I think this is my favorite so far....love everything about it!
_MG_9474 copy

I really wanted to do something with some fun throw pillows and Paige brought these...they were PERFECT!!!
Untitled-1

_MG_9544 copy

Untitled-5

_MG_9829 copy

1 comments:

Hannah Phillips July 29, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

those are so awesome. She looks very natural in all the photos. Amazing photography!