WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

ADORABLE TWINS......

The mother of these super cute little boys contacted me a few weeks ago to take some very simple, studio-style portraits and their session was this past Tuesday evening. Mr. E and Mr. B are 14 months old so they are super active and we were chasing them around everywhere! But they have the cutest personalities and I had so much fun working with them! I hope to see E and B again very soon for more portraits :) Thank you S for inviting me to your home to photograph your little ones! I hope you loved your photos!

Here are a few of my faves from the evening....

_MG_9159 bw

_MG_9147 copy

_MG_9314 copy

Untitled-1

_MG_9288 copy

_MG_9348 copy

Untitled-2

_MG_9345 bw

0 comments: