WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Friday, June 18, 2010

MY LOVES......

I will admit that I have been soooo terrible about posting recent photos of my kids lately! I have been in a bit of a slump and keep forgetting to take out the camera at home....that tends to happen when you have your camera on you so much outside of the home! I finally spent some time taking photos at home and outside the past few days...much needed :)

So, here are some new photos of Madison and Logan. Madison is starting to cooperate a little more and allowing me to photograph her. Logan will be 1 years old in about 6 weeks and I can't believe he has grown up so fast!!!

_MG_8045 copy

_MG_8015

_MG_8056

_MG_8009

logan

madison

_MG_8066 copy

1 comments:

gammayaya June 18, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

where does the time go? I love these.... I miss them....great pictures Ash