WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Monday, June 14, 2010

LOUDEN WEDDING: Part 2.....

Here are a few more photos from the Louden wedding in Indiana that I wanted to share....

7725

7879

7833

7865

7929

7805

7649

7602

1 comments:

Anonymous August 13, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

I am really please with how the pictures came out from the wedding. AShley is a very versatile photographer and really focuses on great detail! I love her! I wish soobad we still lived close because I would never go to anyone else! In my opinion, if I were you I would get her while you can! There will come a day when she will be booked out for a year! e traveled 6 hours for my wedding, she was a little sick but still helped with decor, our hair,and drove us to the wedding! She really is an honest nice person and great at taking pictures. She has an awesome gift and talent!