WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SOON TO BE OSU GRADUATE......

As promised, here are the rest of my sister's OSU graduation photos! I am really happy with they way they all turned out. She is such a hard working student and I know she is ready to graduate....aren't you sis??!!

Love the serious look :)
_MG_5400

_MG_5289 copy 2

_MG_5324

_MG_5421 copy

_MG_5415 copy

_MG_5432

Yet again, I couldn't choose the style I liked best for this photo...so I posted both :)
Untitled-1

I just think this one is fun!
_MG_5363 copy

Stay tuned....another OSU graduate will be posted here very soon!!!

0 comments: