WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LITTLE SNEAK PEEK.....

I had the opportunity to spend the past four days in Oregon with my little sister and my mom. Logan tagged along and we had a wonderful weekend visiting and spending some time together...even though it was a short weekend, it was definitely worth it! My main reason for heading out there was to take some photos of my sister. She is graduating from Oregon State University this summer and needed to have her graduation photos taken for her announcements. I was thrilled when she said she wanted me to fly out there to take them!!! We had so much fun walking around her college campus to capture some great photos. Of course it is always rainy in Oregon so we had to work with that, but for the most part the rain cooperated with us. We were able to take a few photos when it wasn't pouring rain and then duck inside when it was too wet. The sun even peeked out a few times too :) I am still working on her photos because we took a ton, but I was excited to get a little sneak peek up for her to see....Kara, I hope you love them and I am so proud of you! I will post more later this week when they are ready.

Isn't she beautiful???!!!
_MG_5333

_MG_5261

_MG_5320 copy

I know she wasn't too sure about this one, but I love how it turned out...love the reflection.
_MG_5360

And, I couldn't decide if I liked this one in color or black and white, so I posted both!
_MG_5402

_MG_5402BW

I also shot a graduation session for a friend of my sister's and I had two family photo sessions....those will be coming soon so keep checking back this week. I have lots to work on and post! Leave me some comments if you like an image :)

0 comments: