WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

University of Oregon Senior: Megan

My third session last weekend was spent hanging out in Eugene, Oregon at the University of Oregon campus taking photos of Megan!!! She is just about done with her degree and will be heading to Grad school soon.....congratulations on this huge step in your life Megan! I had a ton of fun walking around the camps and even enjoyed a nice Pumpkin Spice Latte afterward :) The campus is so pretty and we found some great spots for photos. Megan is such a sweet person and is seriously ridiculously smart! She plays guitar in a band and we were able to capture some great shots with her guitar......and she is REALLY good too!!!

Megan, thank you so much for asking me to photograph such a meaningful time in your life. I hope you love your sneak peek and I hope to get the rest to you soon!

_MG_4639 bw

_MG_4637

_MG_4623

_MG_4603

_MG_4556

I seriously love this image!
_MG_4551 bw

_MG_4538

0 comments: