WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Johnson & Barney Wedding ~ Bend, OR

This weekend the weather in Central Oregon was divine and it was the perfect setting for a wedding! Blue skies and barely a cloud in sight. I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Cami and Nik at First Missionary Baptist Church on Saturday. The day was perfect and full of friends, family and so much love for the soon-to-be-married couple. Not a detail was left unnoticed. Pink flowers and twinkling lights adorned the sanctuary and reception hall, while guests hung words of advice on branches for the lovely couple. There wasn't a dry eye that left the beautiful ceremony that was officiated by the bride's father.

Cami and Nik, thank you for inviting me to participate in your special day. It was an honor to photograph your wedding and make new friends at the same time :) I truly hope you love your photographs and they help you remember every single moment. Here is a little sneak peek and the rest will follow soon!

_MG_3375 bw

_MG_3293 bw

_MG_3241

_MG_3052

_MG_2871

_MG_28446

_MG_3387

_MG_2948

_MG_3061

_MG_3162 bw

_MG_3154

_MG_3078

_MG_3365 bw

_MG_3053

_MG_3044

_MG_3026

_MG_3006 bw

_MG_2960

_MG_2928

_MG_2912 bw

_MG_2846

_MG_3401

0 comments: