WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Friday, November 5, 2010

TEENY TINY......

I had the opportunity to take some photos of Baby L last weekend and it was a great experience! His parents are good friends of ours and asked me awhile back to take some photos for them once he arrived. He joined the world on October 20th and he was 11 days old when we took these photos. I must say that newborns are extremely tough to photograph! I don't have much newborn experience so I was excited to try it out and see what I could come up with! That said, we were able to get some great shots but Baby L was not in picture taking mood that day. He slept a tiny bit at first and then was not a happy camper when he was moved, touched or uncovered. We even tried keeping the house super warm and using a heating pad but he was not liking what I wanted to do :) Of course it was understandable seeing as that we stripped him down to his "birthday suit" and interrupted his day. I don't know that I would have been happy either....haha! W family, thank you for letting me practice and photograph your bundle of joy. He is such a blessing and I can't wait to see him grow!

Here are a few of my faves...

Proud Daddy :)
_MG_1335

_MG_1217 copy

His big sister just adores him...
Untitled-2

Tiny smile :)
_MG_1202 copy

_MG_1327

Untitled-1

What a beautiful mommy Baby L has!
_MG_1357 crop

0 comments: