WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

FALL WEATHER + ADORABLE GIRL = AMAZING PHOTOSHOOT

Awhile back I was asked by a member of our Hot Shots group to take some portraits for her! I was beyond flattered that she would even think of me and I was incredibly excited because she is so adorable and the sweetest person ever :) She was never able to have fun Senior portraits taken before she graduated and is now in her first year of college....the perfect time to have a super fun session! We met yesterday at the University of St. Mary of the Lake Seminary (which is a breathtaking location) and had such an awesome shoot. Her mom came along to have fun with us and help out and we all had a blast chatting and laughing! I adore them so much and hope that we get to see each other again very soon! The air was crisp and we had perfect fall weather for her photoshoot.....and she brought so many fun outfits and props that made it so amazing. Everything about this session was perfect!

Shelby, I hope you love these images and I can't wait to finish the rest for you! You are such a gentle soul and special person! Thank you for such a wonderful session and enjoy your sneak preview :) These are just a few of my favorites so far...

1

_MG_0779 copy

_MG_0639 copy

_MG_0541 copy

I love the sun pouring in behind her...
_MG_0629 copy

_MG_0713 copy

Shelby is passionate about Photography too and she is one talented lady so of course we had to get some shots with her camera!
_MG_0531 copy

_MG_0560 copy

_MG_0647 copy

_MG_0696 copy

_MG_0477 copy

1 comments:

Natalie October 17, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Very beautiful!! They all came out spectacularly!!