WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Monday, July 12, 2010

ILLINOIS STATE BEACH RESORT WEDDING: M & G.......

Yesterday I had the opportunity to tag along as a second shooter to a fabulous wedding! I was asked awhile back by Heather Hart to attend the wedding with her to help out. Of course I said yes :) I have been wanting to get more experience photographing wedding so this was perfect.

The wedding was held at Illinois State Beach Resort and the weather was perfect. Although a bit humid, the clouds helped keep the harsh sun under control. The ceremony was outdoors in front of a beautiful cross made by the bride's brother. Following the ceremony, cocktails and appetizers were served outside and then everyone retreated to the reception site that was indoors.

Needless to say, everything went very well and M & G's wedding was gorgeous. From the dress (that was her grandmother's), the veil (that was her mother's), the decorations, and the friends and family there supporting the bride and groom on their special day....it truly was a great experience! Both families were such inspirational followers of Christ and I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming wedding party :)

Thank you again Heather for inviting me to attend! To M & G, I wish you all the best in your life together and may God bless you in everything you choose to do!

Now, on the sneak peek :) I always have such a hard time choosing photos to post and this was no easy feat! This is a lengthy post to say the least, but I chose my favorites (a few from the ceremony, getting ready and several detail shots).

What a beautiful setting!
_MG_8435 copy

Untitled-9

Two of the flower girls....these girls were the bride's adorable nieces.
Untitled-1

The cute little ring bearer...
_MG_8304 copy

_MG_8267 copy

I just love these "peek through" shots :)
Untitled-4

I absolutely LOVE detail shots!
_MG_8250 copy

Untitled-5

Untitled-2

They just look so happy and 100% in love :)
_MG_8575 copy

Untitled-3

Such a fun group!
Untitled-6

Getting ready to head off in their slick mustang!
_MG_8849 copy

These are my absolute favorite shots. EVER!
Untitled-7

The first dance as husband and wife....and the father/daughter dance
Untitled-8

0 comments: