WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Friday, July 30, 2010

CHARISMATIC SENIOR {Warren Township High School}.....

I was trying to think of one word that would describe this Senior and the one I kept falling back on was charismatic! I met up with Neil for this session last night at his home to take some Senior portraits in his backyard and a park down the street. We plan to have another session soon to get some more images! From the moment I walked in the door he was super friendly and outgoing and fun to work with. He seems so kind-hearted and has a gentle soul. And, he is passionate about Photography so the conversation was great :) I love to talk Photography!

Neil, it was a pleasure working with you to create your Senior portraits! I truly hope you and your family love these images! I wish you the best Senior year possible and the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Here are some of my favorites from your session...the rest should be ready soon!

Enjoy!

Loved the suit!
Untitled-3

_MG_9993

_MG_9865

Untitled-4

_MG_9873

Untitled-1

He loves cycling! I am so happy we could incorporate his cycling gear into a few shots :)
_MG_0079

Untitled-2

3 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gammayaya July 31, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

this is exactly what your brother would like. Nice and simple. Perfect pics Ash!

Ashley V. July 31, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

thank you mom! it means alot!