WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LOUDEN WEDDING SNEAK PEEK {Rising Sun, IN}.....

This past weekend I drove down to the cutest area of Indiana to shoot a wedding for the Louden's. Our hotel was in Batesville and the ceremony was held in Rising Sun....both of which were super cute! I could have stayed and window shopped all day :) The ceremony took place right on the Ohio River and it was the perfect day! The weather looked rainy but cleared up just in time...love when that happens :) This was my first big wedding and I am so happy that I was able to gain this experience because they are a ton of work. I had so much fun though and still have lots more photos to edit! Mandy and Garrett, thank you so much for inviting me to share your special day with you. I hope you love these photos and I look forward to sharing the rest with you very soon. Enjoy your sneak peek :)

p.s. - don't mind the changes on my blog...I am planning another color and scheme change! I can't seem to find colors that I am in love with!

The whole gang :)
7689

7732

7724

7700

7780

7729

7719

7753

Mandy looked fabulous!
7785

7790

7844

Details...
Untitled-2

7815

Definitely a fave! Loved it in color too...
7794

And of course we couldn't leave out the mid-air shot :)
7858

Thanks again for having me there guys! Hope you love your sneak peek!!!

0 comments: