WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mark Anthony is turing 8 months old at the end of this month so his mom brought him by for some photos this weekend. Let me first say that he is one big boy :) Logan is 3 weeks older than him and they are the same size....and I love those chubby little boys! Secondly, he is the cutest thing ever! His eyelashes are to die for and he has the biggest brown eyes. I think he was more interested in blowing bubbles and chewing on everything during the session, but we were able to get some adorable shots of this little guy regardless! I had so much fun and can't wait to hopefully do some 1 year old photos and maybe a cake smash with him :) I hope you love these photos Kim.....here is your little man!

_MG_6381 copy

_MG_6405 copy

_MG_6423

_MG_6442 copy

_MG_6415 copy

_MG_6330

Look at those shoes!!! I love them...
_MG_6345

_MG_6344 copy

...and a storyboard with some of my faves from the session!
storyboard

2 comments:

gammayaya April 14, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

what a personality... nice work...

Lindsay Ernst April 18, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

I want him...no really is absolutely adorable and your pics rocks! Great work!!