WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

AN AMAZING COUPLE.....

My poor blog has been ignored for some time now, but with good reason....we recently got back from a week long vacation that was definitely needed! We packed the kids up and drove all the way to Virginia Beach, VA to visit some Navy friends that we have known for about 4 years and met when we were all stationed in San Diego...it had been way too long since we last saw them! The drive was long but the kids pulled through and we had a great time. And we had the opportunity to stop for a night on the way home in Ohio to visit more Navy friends of ours that we have missed dearly :) All in all it was a great trip and I am so glad we took the plunge and went!

While in VA, I snapped some photos of the Lemonds' together. They were excited because they never really had engagement photos done (they have been married for three years now) and they needed some updated shots of the two of them. And Allen is getting ready to leave for a deployment and we wanted to get some fun photos that he could take with him while he is away. We went down the beach and boardwalk for a few and then headed to a local park for the rest....I think they turned out great!

Thank you Allen and Megan for spending some time with us and I hope you love your photos....I posted a ton of them because there were so many that I loved :) We wish you guys the best through this deployment and we are here for you always....you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Storyboards are my favorite right now and I love the vintage processing of these shots...
storyboard

We had some really nice light to work with which is always a plus...
_MG_6876 copy

I love the softness to this image...thank you sun :)
_MG_6878 copy

They are such a cute couple...Megan's tattoos are awesome and Allen is a tattoo artist!
Untitled-5

_MG_6964

I love this one of Megan...she is fabulous!
Untitled-2

_MG_6847 copy

One of my faves...
_MG_6805 copy

Untitled-1

I love the personality in this one...
_MG_6864

Untitled-3

_MG_6988 copy

Untitled-4

_MG_7004 copy

They have matching dog tags with their anniversary on it...love it!
_MG_6998 copy

Amazing couple, awesome friends....hope we get to see you guys again very soon!

1 comments:

gammayaya April 25, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

these are so good Ash...