WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SWEET.ADORABLE.SASSY.SAIDEY...

These three words sum up little miss Saidey to a "T"....she is the sweetest and most adorable little girl ever! And she has that little sassy attitude that most toddler girls do (just like madison) :) Saidey and her mom came by today for some photos and we had fun playing dress up. She is a tough one to photograph though that's for sure....she is constantly moving and turning away and definitely not interested in the camera. We had fun playing and trying though and in the end we did get some super cute shots! I hope you like them Krystine!!! We can schedule another day to try to get a few more too :)

Untitled-2

_MG_5975 copyL

Untitled-3

I really liked both the color and the black and white versions of this one...
Untitled-1

I was not happy that I cut off her hands in this photo, but I still think it's cute and worth posting :)
_MG_6000 copyL

And here is your storyboard Krystine...hope you love it!
storyboardL

3 comments:

Ashley V. March 17, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

This is a test comment. I was having trouble with it working so I hope it is fixed now.

gammayaya March 27, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

I love this!

Lindsay Ernst March 29, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

AMAZING!!!