WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CLASS OF 2011 SENIOR REP.....

Meet Paige...my Class of 2011 Senior Rep! Paige and I got together on Monday to do a quick shoot for her Rep cards that I will be getting to her in the next few weeks. I expected the shoot to last about 45 minutes or so and my goal was to get a handful of images and be able to narrow down 2-3 to use for her cards. The shoot ended up only lasting 30 minutes and I am going to have such a hard time choosing which photos to use!!! I was able to get so many that I love in such a short amount of time! We walked around one block of downtown Grayslake and found a couple really fun places to stop for photos....I must say that I love the village of Graylake...it's so cute! Paige is a beautiful and sweet girl. We had fun chatting and getting to know each other. She is charismatic and outgoing and such a great model...I hardly had to tell her to do anything and she was full of ideas! And her outfit was adorable...I loved the scarf in her hair and her shoes :) Thanks for coming with me Paige and I CAN'T WAIT for your full session this summer...we will have more time and many more locations to have fun with :) I hope you enjoy your photos so far...I couldn't choose just a couple to put up so this is a long post. Check back soon because I hope to have a copy of her rep card up in a day or two! On to the sneak peek......

_MG_6169 copy

Paige plays guitar so we had to get a few with it...
Untitled-4

_MG_6123 vin

_MG_6189 copy

_MG_6140 copy

Untitled-2

_MG_6114 copy

_MG_6231 copy

_MG_6145

I could not choose which version I liked better...
Untitled-3

Untitled-1

Love the cowboy hat...
Untitled-5

Two of my favorites...
_MG_6137 copy

_MG_6128 copy

Hope you love them Paige!

1 comments:

Ali Brown April 8, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Thanks for stoppin' by the bloggie :) I LA LA LOVE seinors!!! They are s'rsly my fave! You're doing amazing with yours :) One word: JAWESOME!!!