WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

OUT IN THE COUNTRY......

My new stepsister, Lacey, wanted to have some photos taken when I was in Oregon of hers and her boyfriend's families together....8 of them all together! He has this great piece of property in a small town in the country and they had this amazing tree for all the kids to climb in! And an old, vintage gas pump to top it off! It was not easy to get all the kids together and some of them really did not want to have a photo taken, but we worked with it and were able to get some good shots in the end.

Lacey, I know not everyone was cooperative but we made due and I really hope you love these images! Maybe we can sneak in a few more of you and your kids if I come back in June.

I love the one to the left because it's such a natural interaction...everyone laughing and happy :)
Untitled-2

Mommy and daughter...they look exactly alike!
_MG_5488 copy

Dad and his kiddos...they are all so sweet!
_MG_5476 copy

I thought this was sweet of the kids playing "Ring around the Rosies"
_MG_5504

_MG_5500

Untitled-1

Emma is such a sweet girl...
_MG_5459 copy

I believe his exact words were "I don't want my picture taken, I'm angry"!
_MG_5472

Dad and his two girls...
_MG_5543 copy

_MG_5485 copy

_MG_5464 copy

And my two favorite shots of the day...
_MG_5521

_MG_5510 copy

1 comments:

Unknown August 1, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Ashley I love the photos! You did amazing with how crazy all the kids were! I can't wait to get with you again and play! Thank you!!!! ~Lacey