WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

LABOR DAY WEEKEND...

We took a trip to Michigan for Labor Day weekend to visit my sister-in-law and her family. We had a great time! We took the kids to a free petting zoo and we were able to visit with lots of family members that had not met Logan yet. We were not ready to come home and Madison would have loved to stay there longer! She loved playing with all of her cousins. Here are some shots I was able to get from the weekend.

Madison and Adam have soooo much fun together....

collage1



Miss blue eyes....
_MG_1097



Untitled-1



i love grandpa



Dakota is such a cutie and always lets me take his picture......
_MG_0879



_MG_0900



Riley is the sweetest kid ever.......
_MG_0871



Aunt Chrissy came to see Logan....
_MG_1035



and Nana did too...
_MG_0998



Such beautiful country in Michigan...
_MG_0930

0 comments: