WELCOME......

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find a culmination of things including tons of photos of my children, random thoughts on life and my journey to build a Photography business, sneak peeks for clients, and who knows what else :) I.LOVE.PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am a mostly self-taught Wedding and Portrait Photographer and I am always looking for new clients. I prefer on-location, natural light Photography and I am always looking to challenge myself! I recently relocated to Central Oregon and am available for photoshoots in any of the nearby areas. Please feel free to contact me if you like my work and are interested in scheduling a session with me! I would love to hear from you!


Grab some coffee and stay awhile :) And if you see an image you like, feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!

Monday, August 31, 2009

LITTLE MISS KALEYAH.....

I had the opportunity to shoot my first subject (aside from my own family) yesterday! Kaleyah is such a cutie pie and quite the little character! She just wanted to play with bubbles the whole time and she has so much energy....she could definitely keep up with Madison :) Here are a few of my favorite shots...

Even though Joe and I are in the reflection, I had to get a shot of her playing with Joe's sunglasses....she thought it was fun!

_MG_0555




_MG_0502




_MG_0539



I couldn't get her to look at the camera too much, but this one is adorable!

_MG_0472



She was on the move the whole time!

collage 2-name



Got a little smile in this one :)

collage 1-name

0 comments: